NOTE: This is a draft and subject to change. Links are not set up properly yet.
The following nine (9) key transition/turning points in your journey thru life should cause you to stop and think (reflect) upon what has, is or will be happening to you, your life, and your work. In most cases, you will need to make some important decisions and make some plans. Starting with TR3 below we will suggest that you use digital pages (DPs) in conjunction with paper pages (PPs) to record and maintain your LifeWork plans and decisions.
Click on the "TR" link below that best matches your current or next transition/turning point in your journey to "make your dreams your LifeWork".
- TR1 - For parents with young children
- TR2 - Being asked at a young age (~9) the question "What do you want to do when you grow up?"
- TR3 - Turning thirteen (13) years old and entering middle school, or an adult who has done no or little career/LifeWork planning.
- TR4 - Sophomore in high school and thinking about what to do after graduating
- TR5a - Prepare for post-secondary education (college, junior college, graduate school, etc.) or
- TR5b - Prepare for other education/training (technical school, military, the one year "Gap", )
- TR5 - Preparing for (re)find where to do your LifeWork
- TR6 - Work Transitions: Luck is where your preparation meets opportunity. Prepare for a new job opportunity after being given an offer, fired, laid off, promoted, relocated, etc.
- TR7 - (Re)searching for meaningful work. You will be doing this several times throughout your work life.
- TR8 - Retirement
- TR9 - Death
Keywords: 2010, 2Q10-3, 40%, hph, hubbard, journey, Nine (9) key transition and turning points in your journey, transition, transitions, turning points