Below are links to answers to and/or thoughts about career/lifework planning questions you may have. Most questions will be links to posts that I will develop over time.
- The BIG questions
- What is my destiny, my soul's code?
- What are my interests, values, skills, gifts, abilities, etc?
- What do I love (to do ), like (to do),
- What am I good at?
- Who am I?
- Career/lifework planning
- Why is it so important?
- When should I start?
- Where do I begin?
- When should I decide on a career?
- I'll be retiring soon. Should I still do career/lifework planning?
- Questions I would have liked to have been asked of me when I was 10 years old
- What subject do you like in school?
- What do you like to do when you get home from school?
- I am a parent of a young child and would like to introduce her/him to age-appropriate career/lifework planning
- I think career/lifework planning is critical. How can I help my family and friends to realize this as well?
- I think this is all a waste of my time.
- I think I'm about to be laid off. What should I do?
- I like what you are doing here. How can I help?
- This is "self-help". How can I find someone to help me one-on-one?
- How important is "luck" or happenstance?
- I'm in a hurry. Help me with my resume or my job search.
Please click on this link to this template periodically to see if the template has changed.
This post is a "work in progress". If you have an improvement for this template, please add a comment.