Soon, you will see the need to find those posts easily so you can periodically review, reflect upon and revise them. Below are four (4) aggregating posts that you should consider creating, using and developing to manage most of your posts within one, two or three mouse clicks.
These could easily become the four (4) most important aggregating posts in your personal LWPS blog.
Click links for explanations, examples of and templates for these four (4) key aggregating posts.
The aggregating post contains links to ...
... posts about your career, education and job search plans
... posts about your ONE PAGE personal profile you carry with you, O*NET profile, MBTI and SDS codes, etc.
... posts about your assessment, formative, developmental, reflective and representational ePortfolios
... ALL of your posts - including aggregating posts, particularly the three (3) above
- We strongly urge you to create each of the above four posts in your personal blog. Click on each link and consider COPYing the template to seed your post.
- And then, we strongly urge you to add a link in your "Brief Description" section of your LWPS profile to that aggregating post (and any other key posts you want to include). Click here to learn how.
NOTE: You will notice conflicts in the use of the letters "LWP" for either the LW Portal or the LW Plan. It will take me some time to clarify and fix these conflicts. 12/4/07
Click your browser's BACK/Return arrow to return to the post that brought you here, or return to
- Why is creating lifework/career planning posts in my personal blog so important?
- "Planning" is action; it is "the act of formulating a course of action"
- Ten (10) myths about planning your life and career.
- "Aggregating" posts: What they are and why you should create them?
- Site Map of posts related to the three (3) seeded webspaces created when someone registers.