At the top of every LWPS Google Template (GT) is the name/title of that GT and a string of two-characters that are links to other web spaces. Below is a generic explanation of each of those eight (8) links. I will use the most important GT as the example.
- "A:" is the "A" tab in your LWP Notebook followed by "My One Page LifeWork Profile" which is the title of the document/GT and a hyperlink to the LWPS post that is an exact copy of that GT.
- "(MV)" is short for "My Version". You are encouraged to make it a hyperlink (instructions) that goes to your version of the GT.
- "(GT)" is the link to the Google Template (GT) which you can copy and edit for your own purposes.
- "(PH)" is the link to my (Pete Hubbard's) version of that GT.
- "(eP)" is the link to to where this document appears in the LWPS (e)Portfolio
- "(RM)" is the link to where this document appears in the LWPS Roadmap
- "(LW)" always links to the LifeWork Planning Services homepage at lifeworkps.com. Return there whenever you get lost or are confused about what to do next.
- "(GD)" is the link to the Google Document that I published to GT. It's there to make my life a little easier.
- "288" is the LWPS post number for A: My One Page LifeWork Profile (This is for my use so I can quickly find and edit the source file.)
- "628" is the LWPS post number for "(PH)" (This is for my use so I can quickly find and edit the source file.)
- "40%" is my guestimate of how complete this GT is.
- "[Legend]" is a link to this LWPS post # 3191.
If you have come from the Status of 24 LifeWork planning documents/Google Templates then the following two links appear at the beginning/top.
- The date (I.e. 6/26/10) at the beginning of each line is the date of the upload or last change. NOTE: It is also a link to the "Changes" section of the LWPS post's exact copy of the GT version.
- Click "#" to see a permalink URL link (in your browser's address box) to that line in this webpage. You can COPY the URL to PASTE it somewhere - like your Google Calendar - to click on to bring you back to that line.