NOTE: This is a work in progress that is about 60% "done" and subject to change.
If you are viewing this as LWPS post # 288, please use the exact copy in this Google Template to edit to your needs, and print for your LWP Notebook.
If you are viewing this in Google Templates or Docs, read this post about the line spacing problem.
FOLLOW me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/lifeworkps) to get my notifications of changes to this document and the 24 (plus a few other) LifeWork planning documents listed below.
Please read the introduction, then the instructions below before you work on this Google Template (GT).
Your LifeWork is work that gives you joy.
And the work that you enjoy doing is what defines your LifeWork
Make your dreams your LifeWork.
PRINT this PROFILE and KEEP it with YOU - AT ALL TIMES - so you can REVIEW IT, REFLECT UPON IT, and either (RE)CONFIRM IT or REVISE IT!
My LifeWork Profile for "(After you have completed all of the sections below, reflect upon what you have written below and replace this with a short title here for your profile.)"
My LifeWork Dream or Vision: "(Replace this with a few sentences or a short paragraph about your long term LifeWork dream or vision. See Note 1 below.)"
My Key LifeWork Task Statements: (Usually, you can define the essence of your LifeWork in a few task statements (TS). Each TS contains a combination of one or more of the following items (Tools & Technology, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Work Activities, and Work Context which you listed in the >1"Tasks" section of your version of your B1: My LifeWork Details (MV) (GT) (PH) (eP) (RM) See Note 1 below..)
- >1 (Replace this with your most important task statement. Add a link here to your post where you elaborate on WHY this is the most important task.)
- >1 (Replace this with your second most important task statement. Add a link here to your post where you elaborate on WHY ... .)
- >1 (Replace this with your third most important task statement. Add a link here to your post where you elaborate on WHY ... .)
My Top Five (5) LifeWork Keywords (Extracted from the Task Statements and Interest above. They will be used in your job search, collaboration and in the "Interests" sections of several social networks.)
|(Replace with your 1st LW Keyword.)||(Your 2nd)||(Your 3rd)||(Your 4th)||(Your 5th)|
(Replace with your 1st GA Keyword/phrase.)
Place your cursor at the beginning of this line, click "Insert" above then "Page Break" to insert a page break so you print only the top portion of this document.
This document is the MOST important one you will create and maintain because if summarizes - in a few key words/phrases/sentences, in one place, on one piece of paper - all of the important pieces of information and decsions you have made about who you are and what LifeWork you want. >1 (More) It is the basis for your (re)search to find that LifeWork.
Print it, carry it with you and periodically review, reflect, and revise it to perfect it - because >1 you, your life, and your LifeWork will change over time.
- Edit this document to your needs. Consider COPYing to your version of this GT - any useful changes (below) that I may have made.
- What I offer here are suggestions. See what I have written in my A: My One Page LifeWork Profile
- You may want to consider adding the following two lines under your LifeWork Elevator Speech above.
My LifeWork Business Card: "(Replace this with the text from/for your business card. It should include parts or all of your motto, logo, dream, vision, elevator speech, task statements, etc.)"
My LifeWork Motto or Logo: "(After you have completed all of the sections above, reflect upon what you have written and replace this with a short motto or logo.)"
- You may want to consider adding one or more of the following items to your version of this profile from that respective section of your version of B1: My LifeWork Details (MV) (GT) (PH) (eP) (RM))
My Top 5 Tools: (COPY/PASTE that list here. See Note 1 below.)
- You may want to consider adding one or more of the following
MBTI: (GT) (Follow the instructions in the GT to determine your Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and add it and a short explanation here.)
- Note 1: If you have created another webpage (post, document, etc) to elaborate on this section, convert the section title to a hyperlink to that webpage. (Instructions)
- Continually use the 10 Rs, particularly "reviewing, reflecting upon, revising and reprinting to perfect your assessment of yourself and your LifeWork. Fold it and keep it with you.
- Delete anything in this document that is no longer of value to you.
My Top 5 Technologies: (COPY/PASTE that list here. See Note 1 below.)
SDS: (GT) ((COPY/PASTE your Holland Self Directed Search code (SDS) here from the "Interests" section, and add it and a short explanation here.)
- Send improvements to email@example.com
- FOLLOW me on twitter.com/lifeworkps to get notifications of changes to this document. See Status of 24 LifeWork planning documents/Google Templates for changes to the other GTs. As a backup, I recommend that you click here to create a Google Calendar event to remind you to review it.
- Consider COPYing to your version of this GT - any useful changes that I may have made.
- V 0.2 - 1/3/11
- Converted "Legend" to link to this post.
- Type "Ctrl" and "F" together to search for ">1" to find several minor changes.
- V 0.1 - 12/13/10 - Added to Google Templates. While viewing this document in the GT library, click on the "Use this template" button and the template will appear in your Google Docs account.
LifeWork Planning Services (LWPS) web pages and Google documents by LifeWork Planning Services is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
V 0.2 - 1/3/11: A work-in-progress that is 60% done and SUBJECT TO CHANGE: This "My One Page LifeWork Profile" template is the most important LifeWork planning document you will create since it summarizes all of the key information you will have collected in your LW Planning (e)Portfolio. >>> Click "By Pete Hubbard" above to view other LifeWork Planning Services (LWPS) templates. Your LifeWork is work that gives you joy. And the work that you enjoy doing is what defines your LifeWork. Use LifeWork Planning Services (LWPS) (http://lifeworkps.com) to "make your dreams your LifeWork". >>> FOLLOW on twitter.com/lifeworkps >>> LWPS KEYWORDS: Life, work, dream jobs, plan, planning, luck, interests, skills, decision making, career, job, resume, cover letter, portfolio, occupations, values, tasks, tools, technology, people, environment, schools, employer, employee