If you are viewing this in LWPS post 147, please use the exact copy in this Google Template to edit to your needs, and print for your LWP Notebook.
If you are viewing this in Google Templates or Docs, read this post about the line spacing problem.
FOLLOW me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/lifeworkps) to get my notifications of changes to this document and the 24 (plus a few other) LifeWork planning documents listed below.
Below is a TOC of the links to digital Google Templates (GT) that you can copy and edit to your needs. Print this TOC document and documents A-Z and file them in the A-Z tabs in your "My LifeWork (LW) Planning (e)Portfolios" notebook. See Legend below for an explanation of "#" and each link. Please read the instructions below before you work on this Google Template (GT), and consider using any changes in your version of this GT.
My LifeWork Planning (e)Portfolio
- # A: My One Page LifeWork Profile (MV) (GT) (PH) (eP) (RM) (LW) (GD)
- My Summary Documents
- # C: My Top 5 Project Stories and My Ideas for Dream Jobs (MV) (GT) (PH) (eP) (RM) (LW) (GD)
- My Values
- My Interests
- My Skills
- # F1: My Top 5 Tools and Technologies (WCS) (MV) (GT) (PH) (eP) (RM) (LW) (GD)
- # F2: My Top 5 Functional Transferable Skills (FTS) (MV) (GT) (PH) (eP) (RM) (LW) (GD)
- # F3: My Top 5 Self-Management Skills (SMS) (MV) (GT) (PH) (eP) (RM) (LW) (GD)
- # F4: My Top 5 Tasks (MV) (GT) (PH) (eP) (RM) (LW) (GD)
- # H: My Favorite Types of People (Environments) and "My SDS". (GT) (nnn) (PH) (MV)
- # I: My Ideal Work Environmentl or My Favorite Working Conditions (GT) (nnn) (PH) (MV)
- # J: My Ideal Community or My Favorite Places to Live (GT) (nnn) (PH) (MV)
- # N: My Top 5 Industries (GT) (nnn) (PH) (MV)
- # O: My Top 5 Occupations (GT) (nnn) (PH) (MV)
- # P: My Work History and Top 5 employers (GT) (nnn) (PH) (MV)
- # Q: My Resume(s) (GT) (nnn) (PH) (MV)
- # R: My Cover Letter(s) (GT) (nnn) (PH) (MV)
- # S: My Top 5 schools (GT) (nnn) (PH) (MV)
- # V: My LifeWork Portal (GT) (24) (PH) (MV)
- # Address NCDG LWPS PS1 ACRN
My LifeWork Showcase (e)Portfolio
- My Resume
- My Cover Letter
- Click "#" to see a permalink URL link (in your browser's address box) to that line in this webpage. You can COPY the URL to PASTE it somewhere - like your Google Calendar - to click on to bring you back to that line.
- "E2:" is the second page in the "E" tab in your LWP Notebook.
- "My Top 5 Interests" is the title of the document/GT and a hyperlink to the LWPS post that is an exact copy of that GT.
- "(MV)" is short for "My Version". You will make it a hyperlink (instructions) to your version of the GT.
- "(GT)" is the link to the Google Template (GT) which you can copy and edit for your own purposes.
- "(PH)" is the link to my (Pete Hubbard's) version of that GT.
- "(eP)" is the link to to where this document appears in the LWPS (e)Portfolio
- "(RM)" is the link to where this document appears in the LWPS Roadmap
- "(LW)" always links to the LifeWork Planning Services homepage at lifeworkps.com. Return there whenever you get lost or are confused about what to do next.
- "(GD)" is the link to the Google Document that I published to GT. It's there to make my life a little easier.
- "837" is the LWPS post number for E2: My Top 5 Interest
- "709" is the LWPS post number for "(PH)"
Changes to this template | Link to all LWPS GTs on Google Templates | Status of changes for LWPS GTs | LWP Notebook
LifeWork Planning Services (LWPS) web pages and Google documents by LifeWork Planning Services is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
- This LWPS template is intended for youth over 12 years old and adults who have done no LifeWork (LW) planning.
- I recommend that you purchase a 2" 3-ring notebook and a set of A-Z tabs to file your LW planning and decision making documents.
- Print this TOC document and documents A-Z and file them in the A-Z tabs in your "My LifeWork (LW) Planning (e)Portfolios" notebook.
- In each Google Template (GT) above, the (GT) link goes to the original GT. Please leave this link in place so you can return to the original GT to see if there have been any changes that you might want to COPY/PASTE to your version of that GT.
- Convert each "(MV)" (or the GT title) to a hyperlink (instructions) to your version of the GT.
- Print this list and place it at the front of your A-Z tabs in your "My LifeWork (LW) Planning (e)Portfolios" notebook.
- Delete these instructions if you wish.
- Send improvements to email@example.com
- FOLLOW me on twitter.com/lifeworkps to get notifications of changes to this document. See Status of 24 LifeWork planning documents/Google Templates for changes to the other GTs. As a backup, I recommend that you click here to create a Google Calendar event to remind you to review it.
- V 0.1 - 12/13/10 - Added to Google Templates. While viewing this document in the GT library, click on the "Use this template" button and the template will appear in your Google Docs account.
V 0.1 - 12/13/10 - A work-in-progress that is 40% done and SUBJECT TO CHANGE: This "My LifeWork (e)Portfolio is a collection of links to all of the key information about you and your LifeWork that you will need to make informed LifeWork plans and decisions. >>> Click "By Pete Hubbard" above to view other LifeWork Planning Services (LWPS) templates. Your LifeWork is work that gives you joy. And the work that you enjoy doing is what defines your LifeWork. Use LifeWork Planning Services (LWPS) (http://lifeworkps.com) to "make your dreams your LifeWork". >>> FOLLOW on twitter.com/lifeworkps >>> LWPS KEYWORDS: Life, work, dream jobs, plan, planning, luck, interests, skills, decision making, career, job, resume, cover letter, portfolio, occupations, values, tasks, tools, technology, people, environment, schools, employer, employee